Monday, November 5

September CQJP

I've fallen back a tiny bit on the CQJP. Its November and I've only now finished the Crazy Quilt block and accompanying journal page for September.   
In September we took a trip to Goa and I picked shells which had holes in them on Betalbetim beach because I knew they were going to embellish the seams of my crazy quilt block. Does anyone know how some shells have these perfect little holes in them, they are perfect as embellishments. I also saw starfish on the beach for the first time, it was such a pretty sight.
There was the Comic Con Express in Bangalore in September which was crowded sweaty affair but enjoyable. 
What do you have to say about Gangnam Style? Have you seen the parodies on YouTube? check out this a capella one.

Have a to get started on the block for October.
Going to watch Skyfall tonight at the new IMAX in town.. There have been mixed reviews from friends but I'm sure the IMAX experience won't fail to impress.
Have a great week. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

another great page from your crazy journal! I love shells ) and I'm every time inspired by your works!
hugs from Russia

María José Belmonte Mondéjar said...

Soy MARIA JOSE de silladeenea pasaros por mi casita que os dejo un regalo.

ShareThis