Tuesday, February 2

A primitive calendar stitch along.

 I came across the stitch along on Pinterest and decided to join.
The Joyful World stitch along is going to compliment a crazy quilt block which I'll be making for the Crazy Quilt Journal Project 2016. I'm planning on making a fabric journal.
January has just past but you can join the stitch along, it won't be difficult to catch up unless of course you have the likes of Pepper and Socks who favour my laptop for a nap or one of their wrestling matches.
Have a good week.

4 comments:

Sharmon Davidson said...

Maya, it sounds like a wonderful project, and I can't wait to see your fabric journal! Isn't it funny how cats always want to be exactly where you don't want them?

Caterina Giglio said...

What a great idea and I see that you have studio helpers!!

Maya Sara Matthew said...

Thank you ladies for your comments. Just curious do you have studio helpers of the feline kind as well?

Marta Brysha said...

Pepper and Socks clearly have an abiding love of textiles and respect for technology. Cheeky little Muffins. Yesterday I left the room and one of my cats opened youtube and started watching a video. Another one likes to open iTunes and always seems to choose the same song. It freaks me out a little bit.

ShareThis